BFC 1st Annual Fishing Tournament
Saturday May 16th 2009
Check-in: 7:30 a.m Shove-off: 8 a.m Weigh-in: 4:30 p.m
Entry Fee: $10/person
- Launch on the Androscoggin River, on the downstream side of Center Bridge Rd, due East from Turner Center: http://www.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=turner,+maine&ie=UTF8&ll=44.255774,-70.178475&spn=0.013955,0.037766&t=h&z=15
- Canoes Only, appropriate motors allowed, 2 anglers/canoe.
- Catch and Release, picture, length, and girth measurement required (keeping a quality legal fish is allowed, but completely up to the angler).
- Each canoe will log all fish caught for historical documentation used at future derbies
- Pro-Am event (to hopefully include one alumni & one current BFCer per boat). Will be modified accordingly if the numbers do not work out.